PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)® AND CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM)® PREPARATORY COURSE
Click HERE to download full PDF Fact sheet.
Click HERE to make a booking
COURSE DURATION - 5 DAYS
- The course is designed to assist delegates who are preparing to write the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam.
- The course is designed to clarify all ten knowledge areas of Project Management as laid out in the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2012.
- In the course the lecturer will have practical exercises and questions that will help the delegate understand what to expect and how to correctly interpret the questions.
- The cost of writing the exam and the procedure to do so will be discussed in the course (The cost of the exam is NOT included in the course price).
PMBOK® Guide KNOWLEDGE AREAS
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (PMP® Exam)
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Sub-Project Managers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (CAPM® Exam)
- Junior Project Managers
- Team Members
- Support Team Members
Project Scope Management:
This section covers a diverse, yet fundamental set of project management topics including project planning, work breakdown structures, project life cycle, the project charter, project selection methods, scope statement, scope verification, scope management plans and the management of scope changes.
Project Time Management:
This section is focused on the PERT, critical path and precedence diagramming methods of planning. The differences between these techniques and the appropriate circumstances in which to use them are also covered.
Project Cost Management:
This section addresses cost management from a Project Manager’s perspective.
Project Quality Management:
This section focuses on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement through the use of quality tools.
Project Human Resource Management:
This section focuses on organisational structures, roles and responsibilities of the Project Manager, team building and conflict resolution.
Project Communication Management:
This section focuses on both the formal and the informal communication that occurs on projects, verbal versus written communication, conflict resolution and management styles.
Project Risk Management:
This section looks at risk management planning, risk identification, qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, risk monitoring and control.
Project Procurement Management:
This section deals with categories of contracts and the risks inherent in specific contract types for both the buyer and the seller.
Project Integration Management:
This section addresses the critical project management functions that ensure coordination of the various elements of a project.
Project Stakeholder Management:
This section helps in the identification of people, groups, or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project. To further analyse stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project, and to develop appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and executions.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK and the Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- > Introduction to Applied Project Management
- > Managing By Project and Project Managment Simulation (X-SIM)
- > Applied Project Scope Management
- > Applied Project Time Management
- > Applied Project Risk Management
- > Project Managment Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation Program
- > Modern Facilitation and Collaboration Skills For Project Managers, Project Leaders and Facilitators
- View all courses